Craft Beer & Tapas Tour with The Barcelona Taste
Beer tour or tapas tour? We've combined the best of both for you!
On this 3 hour tour we visit 3 different establishments, each within an easy 10-15 minute stroll. Our stops are hidden gems of restaurants and brewpubs that make their own beer as well as some truly exceptional tapas and desserts.
You'll taste a minimum 6 different beers, from hoppy IPAs, pale ales and fruited kettle sours, to Belgian-style beers with a twist...and more! You'll enjoy a full tapas meal at our second stop, and see inside their small craft brewery. To end the evening, you’ll taste an exceptional dark beer that goes wonderfully with a dessert we will have ready for you at our final destination. The tour ends at 9.30pm which means you will still have time to explore further (we have plenty of recommendation to offer) or to hunker down at the final stop to continue tasting.
If you are a beer lover but also want to taste some of Barcelona’s best food, this is definitely the tour for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will try a minimum of 6 beers
- Dinner - A traditional tapas dinner will fill us up at our second stop
- Snacks - Snacks will be provided at our first stop and at our last we will enjoy a unique beer-infused dessert
- Soda/Pop - Non-drinkers will be able to choose soft drinks including an outstanding kombucha at our final stop
- Local, friendly, English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Raval, El Raval, Barcelona, Catalonia
After departing from the meeting point, we will wander through this vibrant central neighbourhood, passing by a famous smiling sculpture of vast proportions (one of the symbols of the city), and Barcelona's main hospital between 1400s and 1900s with its resplendent Gothic architecture. We'll enjoy some light snacks at venue 1 and of course their delicious brewed-on-site beer!
Pass By: Sant Antoni, Sant Antoni, Barcelona, Catalonia
For our second stop we will be centred in the charming central neighbourhood of Sant Antoni, famed for its gloriously restored, steel-framed, covered market from 1882. After glimpsing the market we'll settle into our 2nd venue for a full tapas dinner and of course more brewed-on-site beers!
Pass By: El Poble Sec, El Poble Sec, Barcelona, Catalonia
We will visit our final stop and say our farewells in Poble Sec, Barcelona's old but buzzy performing arts district. Also famed for its dazzling nightlife offerings, the area is a hotbed of innovative young chefs and independent craft beer producers. At our final stop we will try a delicious dark beer, paired with a beer-infused dessert. There are nearly 40 beers on tap here, and a bit of history to take in. It's a great spot to end the tour - those that want can stay on and continue to sample, and those that are ready to head home will be escorted to a central plaza with Metro, bus and taxi access.
Departure Point :Convent dels Àngels, Plaça dels Àngels, 5, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Plaça de la Bella Dorita, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The safety of guests, guides, partners and the public is our primary concern. We require that all guests be free of coronavirus symptoms to attend a tour. Our guides and all guests must wear facial coverings (mouth and nose) throughout the tour; masks will be removed once seated at each venue.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.