Cracow Christmas Market food tour
On our Christmas Food Tour You will experience not only the taste of Polish traditional dishes but also You will learn something more about customs, simply how we celebrate Chistmas at home!
Share communion wafer with a guide and other tourists wishing each other all the best!
Walk along colorful streets covered with snow, visit stunning Christmas Market on the biggest square in Europe. Feel the family atmosphere at Christmas time and see on Your own unique Nativity Scenes always presented in Krakow from 6th December - that's a thing which You can experience only with us!
Are you a foodie? So that's a tour for You!
Are you looking to buy some souvenirs from Poland? Look no further, the artisans at the market sell all kinds of knick knacks, jewellery, home decorations, Christmas tree ornaments and anything else you can imagine.
Everyone will find something for themselves here, and if you want to experience Christmas joy - you simply have to join Christmas Food Tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Krakow Christmas Market - takes place each year in December! As well as all the traditional festive edibles, from heart-shaped gingerbreads to spiced nuts and colourful confectionary, the big draw is the painstakingly crafted nativity cribs featuring the city’s beautiful baroque and gothic buildings. Called ‘Szopki’, these are models made by people of all ages, from school children to pensioners, and displayed in Market Square in early December.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nowy Kleparz Market, Nowy Kleparz Dluga, Krakow Poland
One of the oldest open-market in Europe, the oldest one in Krakow. There You can buy fresh vegetables, fruits and try many tradtional, local snacks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kanonicza 11, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Galeria AB, Rynek Główny 1/3, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.