Crab Island Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch
The Private Tour in Kuala Lumpur.
In this whole day tour will be based in the state of Selangor. A unique and adventures tour that starts with a drive to Port Klang previously known as Port Swettenham. What makes Pulau Ketam fascinating is that a visit here, is like a journey back in time, where chinese traditions, wooden homes and fishing are very much a part of life. Pulau Ketam is full of fishing village scenery. All buildings are built 3-5 feet from the swampland. During high tide, houses look like floating on the water giving a wonderful and romantic feeling. Enjoy the walking tour around the village and will pass by fish market, school, Chinese Temple, fishermen boats, traditional Chinese Wooden house and modern houses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Seafood Lunch is included.
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance.
- Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Soft drinks,Juice & Beer by own expense
- Entry/Admission - Istana Negara
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Istana Negara, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur 50490 Malaysia
The Istana Negara is the official residence of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the monarch of Malaysia.
For Photo Stop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thean Hou Temple, 65 Persiaran Endah Off Jalan Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur 50460 Malaysia
The Thean Hou Temple is a six-tiered temple of the Chinese sea goddess Mazu located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is located on 1.67 acres of land atop Robson Heights and. It was completed in 1987 and officially opened in 1989
For Photo Stop
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque, Persiaran Masjid Seksyen 5, Shah Alam 40000 Malaysia
The Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque is the state mosque of Selangor, Malaysia. It is located in Shah Alam. It is the country's largest mosque and also the second largest mosque in Southeast Asia after Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pulau Ketam, Pulau Ketam, Selangor
Pulau Ketam is an island located off the coast of Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. The island is in the intertidal zone and the chief vegetation is mangrove.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY. Apart from these area we will charge for pick up & drop off service charge.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We provide car baby seat upon request
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat/cap.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.