Cozumel Shore Excursion: Mini-SUB Diving Adventure
Explore Cozumel’s marine life while driving your personal Mini-SUB on a tour guided by Dive Masters!.
Make the most of your time in port on this shore excursion from Cozumel and discover the underwater world of the Caribbean. Admire Cozumel’s vibrant tropical fish and coral. No diving certification or experience is necessary to enjoy this underwater adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Mini Submarine
- Bilingual guide
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Hotel facilities such as restrooms, changing rooms, largest swimming pool in Cozumel, beach area
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Cozumel & Resort
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Towel or Lockers Rental
- Convenient locations, largest swimming pool in Cozumel, snack bar, restaurante and beach area. Snorkeling available.
Departure Point :Hotel Cozumel & Resort, Kilometro 1.7, Carretera Costera Sur, Colonos Cuzamil, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters) tall
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Maximum number of 6 passengers per immersion. If your group is larger than 6, you will go on 2 different submersions, one right after another
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, asthma or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests who are pregnant, with heart/lungs conditions/medical history, asthma, insulin dependence, epilepsy and/or back/neck problems can’t participate on this tour.
- Guests with recent surgery (past 6 months) can’t participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.