Cozumel Jeep Tour and Snorkel with Lunch included
This combination jeep tour offers a variety of adventures. First get behind the wheel of a Jeep Wrangler and explore Cozumel in Style.
Drive to Punta sur park and enjoy a fun time at El Cielito beach and later explore the underwater world of Chankanaab marine park with an amazing snorkeling tour. Buffet lunch is also included in this fun Cozumel excursion.
This Cozumel Jeep tour begins and ends very close to main cruise ports.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snorkel gear, certified guides and guided tour
- Buffet Lunch, Soft drinks and 2 beers per Adult
- Free Tequila tasting, Crocodile exhibits, Botanical gardens
- Punta Sur Park Admission fees
- Chankanaab Park Admission fees
- Cruise Port drop off included
- Recent model Jeeps
- Entry/Admission - Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Marine park fees (5 usd)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, Punta Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
You will enjoy the most amazing time when visiting famous Punta Sur EcoPark, a great place for nature lovers.
Pass By: Faro Celerain Ecological Reserve, Carr.Costera Sur Km 27, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Watch the famous ancient Celarain lighthouse, considered one of Cozumel’s heritage located at Punta Sur Cozumel.
Stop At: Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park, Carr. Costera Sur Km 9. 5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
The perfect setting for world class Snorkeling, Buffet lunch with soft drinks, a Sea lion show, crocodile exhibits, Botanical gardens and Mayan replicas and so much more!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Cielito, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Guest will enjoy the most amazing beach time visiting Playa el Cielito, part of El Cielo Biosphere. This stop is Not included with the Mayan Ruins option.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Chankanaab Reef, Cozumel Mexico
Chankanaab is the second largest reef barrier in the world, watch its underwater sculptures and amazing marine life and Coral formations through a guided snorkel tour.
Departure Point :Dock to spend with carriage Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1296, Colonos Cuzamil, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Driver license is mandatory for those driving the Jeep.
- Minimum age required for driving is 18 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Government certification that validates our company and tour guides have completed the Safety measures program for COVID19 displayed on premises asrequested by authorities. Private group inquiry at No additional cost starting group of 4. Only 2 daily departures in order to minimize and avoid crowds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.