Cozumel Jeep Adventure to Jade Caverns with Lunch and Snorkel
Explore the jungle beauty of Cozumel in a jeep. Visit an awesome tequilera where you can find out about the distillation process and experience its different flavors, smells and colors.
Travel to the east side of the island to admire the beautiful San Martin and El Mirador virgin beaches. Here you can take some breathtaking photographs.
Then drive through winding roads, dense forests and lush vegetation deep in the legendary town of El Cedral, where the island’s rich history comes alive. Here is where our off road adventure begins. Once we reach the Jade Caverns & Cenote, take a dip in the Cenote Jade as well as experience the Caves, learning some of its history along the way.
After this awesome off-road adventure, it is time for the last stop, a beach break at a beach club. Here you will experience an authentic Mexican lunch and have the chance to do some snorkeling. Follow into the water for a guided snorkel excursion. You’ll be amazed at the tropical beauty of the coral reef system.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entrance to El Cedral, Jade Cavern and Cenote
- Private transportation
- Private Guide
- Beach Club Access
- Gas and Mileage
- Pick up and Drop Off from anywhere in Cozumel
- Entry/Admission - Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour
- Entry/Admission - Playa de San Martin
- Entry/Admission - El Mirador
- Entry/Admission - El Cedral
- Entry/Admission - Tortugas Snorkel Center and Beach Bar
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the beach club
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour, Carretera Costera Sur km 3.2 Entre calle 10 norte y 12 norte., Cozumel 77600 Mexico
The first stop is in an awesome tequilera. Here you can find out about the distillation process of this one hundred percent Mexican drink, and experience its different flavors, smells and colors… You can not miss it!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa de San Martin, 1.5km Sorth Of Playa Chen Rio, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Then we head out to the east side of the island to admire the beautiful virgin beaches, and take some breathtaking photographs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: El Mirador, Cozumel Mexico
Very good spot to stop, climb to the top of the coral formation, take some pictures with the Mexican flag, and look at some Mexican artisanal products.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Cedral, Costera Sur Highway, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Stop in the first town of Cozumel and learn a little about its history as well as venture on a off road excursion and visit the Jade Caverns and Cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tortugas Snorkel Center and Beach Bar, Sur, Carretera Costera Sur Km. 8.3, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
After Punta Sur, we then drive to your last stop, the beach club, Tortugas. Here you will certainly experience an authentic complimentary Mexican lunch that includes 1 choice of chicken, beef or fish fajitas, quesadillas, or nachos. Drinks are not served with lunch but are available to purchase along with additional food items from the menu at the guest’s expense. At the beach, you will also have the chance to do some snorkeling. Your guide will issue all of the snorkel gear needed, which include masks, snorkels, fins and flotation devices. He will also demonstrate how to use the equipment before leading you into the water for a guided snorkel excursion. You’ll be amazed at the tropical beauty of the coral reef system and the underwater fan coral garden.
Finally, when you are done snorkeling, it is time to go with your guide back to the meeting point where you where picked up.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: 7-Eleven Store, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 2, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
2: Starbucks, Avenida Rafael E. Melgar 599 K-18, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
3: Av Lic Benito Juárez 1, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Normally our guides ride in the vehicle with the customers. To maximize safety and health measures for both the customers and guides, we are currently proving a guide car for our guides to lead the way when out on tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.