Cozumel: City Tour by E-bike
Discover downtown Cozumel on an e-bike and enjoy the real Mexican lifestyle. You will visit a local market, see some amazing traditional sites and stop at a beautiful hacienda at the end. Riding an electric bike is the best way to explore Cozumel, feel the ride!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 3 DE MAYO Park, Av. 20, Andrés Quntana Roo, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77664 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
First, you will visit Cozumel’s biggest and most traditional Mexican church, Corpus Christi and its central park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Municipal, Calle Adolfo Rosado Salas between Avenida 20 & 25, Cozumel Mexico
You'll see for yourself how Mexican life focuses on markets, with fresh seafood, local fruit and vegetables, and authentic handcrafts. After walking around the market, you'll be able to taste real Mexican food, and a tasty lunch will be served at La Mestiza
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monumento a la Hispanidad, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
After lunch, head to Grijalva monument and the Mayan pyramid to learn how Spanish conquistadors discovered Cozumel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour, Carretera Costera Sur km 3.2 Entre calle 10 norte y 12 norte., Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Finally, stop at a Mexican hacienda to learn how artisanal tequila is made, and enjoy a wonderful tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Señor Frog's, Avenida Rafael E. Melgar #551 local AD, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Go Divers, Calle 5 Sur, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.