Coyoacan Food Tour
Immerse in a food experience of traditional and contemporary flavors.
Taste dishes from street stalls, mom and pops and hidden gems.
Explore Coyoacan through the eyes of Frida Kahlo.
Coyoacan has a vibrant vibe and colorful architecture.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Food tastings at 6 places
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and mezcal
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tour guide gratuities
- Discover Frida Kahlos world. Follow her footsteps to the best Mexican food.
You will taste exquisite food at 6 different tasting locations, from the best tostadas in the city, to grandma's style stuffed peppers, traditional flavours of Oaxaca, craft beer flight, unique street food, and delicious chocolate and churros.
Coyoacán is a charming, bohemian neighbourhood with a small town vibe, full of color, beautiful streets and impressive colonial style architecture.
Discover Frida's inspirations while you listen to fun and interesting stories and wander in one of the local's top neighborhoods.
• Mercado de Coyoacan, Centro de Coyoacan Hidalgo and Malitzin, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
• Jardin Centenario, Allende e Hidalgo, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
• Plaza Hidalgo, Mexico City Mexico
• Parroquia San Juan Bautista, Plaza Centenario 8 Villa Coyoacan, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
• Chile ancho filled with beans and cheese - Grandma's favorite dish, ancho pepper filled with refried beans and topped with strips of corn tortilla with piloncillo sauce.
• Tuna tostada - Fresh tuna with ponzo sauce over a chipotle mayo on a crispy corn tortilla.
• Tlayuda - The street food classic of Oaxaca, a big corn tortilla with beans, cheese and beef.
• Esquite - Corn kernels with mayo, cheese, lime juice and spicy powder in a cup.
• Chocolate bonbon - Award winning chocolate bonbons with mouthwatering fillings.
• Churros - The traditional sweet churros with sugar and cinnamon.
Departure Point :Aurelia, Av Francisco Sosa 202, Santa Catarina, Coyoacán, 04010 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.