Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting: Explore Vancouver Island's New Wine Appelation
The Cowichan Valley ('warm land') offers beautiful vineyards situated in spectacular surroundings.
Your 6-hour Tesla Tour will visit three Cowichan Valley vineyards of your choice including a wine tasting at each vineyard. Local growers and family-run businesses love to share their passion for the region and their unique approaches to viticulture results in a bounty of fine wines you won't find anywhere else.
Averill Creek Vineyard (AverillCreek.ca), Blue Grouse Estate Winery (BlueGrouse.ca), Cherry Point Estate Wines, Unsworth Vineyards and Vigneti Zanatta are a few of our personal favourites.
Our complimentary First Class concierge service is pleased to arrange for a gourmet picnic at your preferred destination or schedule a reservation at a casual fine-dining establishment such as Zanatta's Vinoteca or Unsworth Restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First Class Concierge Service (restaurant reservation, catered charcuterie picnic)
- Wine tasting (standard included, extended tastings available for purchase)
- Private tour
- Professional driver, local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and additional drinks (available for purchase)
- The Cowichan Valley ('warm land') offers beautiful vineyards situated in spectacular surroundings.
A few of our personal favourites are also some of the Island's original wineries: Averill Creek Vineyard (AverillCreek.ca), Blue Grouse Estate Winery (BlueGrouse.ca), Cherry Point (cherrypointestatewines.com), Unsworth Vineyards (UnsworthVineyards.com) and Zanatta (Zanatta.ca).
A few smaller vineyards that are also charming include: Alderlea (alderleavineyards.com), Emendare (emandarevineyard.com), Rocky Creek (rockycreekwinery.ca), and Venturi Schulze (venturischulze.com).
Here is a sample itinerary for your reference:
11:00 AM: Depart Victoria via scenic Malahat Drive
12:00 PM: Arrive Alderlea Vineyard
1:00 PM: Depart Alderlea
1:45 PM: Arrive Blue Grouse Estate Winery
2:45 PM: Depart Blue Grouse
3:00 PM: Arrive Unsworth Vineyards
4:00 PM: Depart Unsworth
5:00 PM: Arrive Victoria
• Cowichan Bay, Cowichan Bay, Cowichan Valley Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
• Cowichan Bay Maritime Centre, 1761 Cowichan Bay Rd, Duncan, British Columbia V0R 1N0 Canada
• Unsworth Vineyards Tasting Room, 1-2915 Cameron Taggart Rd, Mill Bay, British Columbia V0R 2P2 Canada
• Blue Grouse Estate Winery and Vineyard, 2182 Lakeside Rd, Duncan, British Columbia V9L 6M3 Canada
• Averill Creek Vineyard, 6552 North Rd, Duncan, British Columbia V9L 6K9 Canada
• Cherry Point Estate Wines, 840 Cherry Point Rd, Cobble Hill, British Columbia V0R 1L3 Canada
• Enrico Winery, 3280 Telegraph Rd, Mill Bay, British Columbia V0R 2P3 Canada
• Wine Tasting - Pinot Noir, Maréchal Foch, Pinot Gris, Ortega, & Siegerrebe. http://winebc.com/discover-bc-wine-country/vancouver-island/
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inquire for customized pickup arrangements.Airports
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Victoria Cruise Ship Terminal
- Victoria Clipper, Inner Harbour
- Coho Ferry, Blackball Line, Inner Harbour
- Swartz Bay, BC
- Sidney, BC
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 10 years (booster/car seats not permitted)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- State-of-the-art Tesla air filtration in all vehicles. Model X SUV with military-grade Bioweapon Defense Mode: https://www.tesla.com/en_CA/blog/putting-tesla-hepa-filter-and-bioweapon-defense-mode-to-the-test
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.