Cowboys and Coal Mines - 1.5 hrs Walking Tour
Join our local guides for an immersive historical walking tour of Canmore. Learn about the hardy pioneers, wild cowboys, and loyal miners who came together to create a community that just wouldn't quit!
Time: 1.5 hour round trip
Distance: 3-5km / 2-3mi
Elevation: Mostly flat
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canmore, Canmore, Kananaskis Country, Alberta
Explore local trails, wildlife hot spots and the most picturesque scenery with our local professional guides! A truly authentic experience in the heart of the Canadian Rockies!
Departure Point :Rotary Friendship Park, 709 A 9 St, Canmore, AB T1W 2V7, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.