Courtyards of Odesa
Every city has something special. For Odesa one of its distinctive features is old courtyards. We will enter the secret corners of Odesa, with the spiral staircases, well holes, interesting balconies, beautiful doors and laundry on the ropes. And of course, the main attribute of our courtyards is a cat.
A good opportunity to see the inside of the old Odesa. Entering the courtyards with a guide telling Odesian anecdotes brings you special impressions about our hidden and "rough" city life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument to Catherine the Great and Founders of Odessa, Katerynyns'ka Square, 5, Odessa 65000 Ukraine
The end of the tour somewhere near this location
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Lva Tolstoho Square, Odesa, Odes'ka oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Monument to Catherine II, Katerynyns'ka Square, 5, Odesa, Odes'ka oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.