Countryside Cycling in Bentota
Get into a bike is the best way to explore the Countryside of Bentota. Getaway from the busy city and exploring the typical south coast, countryside the exciting experience in your trip to Sri Lanka. The countryside of Sri Lanka cultures, customs, people living style and language is differing province to province. Cycling in Bentota is not just paddling ride, it is a great experience of Sri Lanka culture and people. The Total cycling distance would be 30 Km and 3 - 4 hours excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Bentota.
- Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided from a TUK TUK or a car.
- Mountain bikes and helmets.
- Well experienced cycling guide.
- Local Traditional snacks and Refreshments.
- First Aids & Back up vehicle.
- All government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Anything that not mentioned in inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bentota, Bentota, Galle District, Southern Province
08.30 AM – You will be greeted and picked up by our TUK TUK driver and driven you to the starting point.
09.00 AM - On arrival to the starting point, our cycling guide will give you a brief introduction and safety requirements about the tour. Thereafter, you will start your cycling trail to explore Bentota countryside. You will continue your ride through rubber plantations, paddy fields and cross a river. You will be able to see some birds and land monitors in the river. You will provide local refreshments during the tour.
10.00 AM – In the second phase of the tour, you will visit palm Toddy collection point and Experience local alcohol manufacturing process. Thereafter, you will visit Kanda Viharaya Buddhist Temple before you reaching cinnamon gardens. Finally, you will visit, a modern fishing village to conclude the cycling tour.
11.30 AM - After an enjoyable cycling tour, you will be taken back to your hotel in Bentota by our TUK TUK driver.
12.00 PM - You will be dropped off to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bentota, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Bentota.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please wear comfortable clothing for the cycling.
- You should be able to ride a bicycle on your own.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.