Country Road Takes You TWANTAY
Looking to explore rural and village experiences?
Your journey is closer than you think!
Join us, unlike any others.
This amazing tour is perfect for a couple or family or small group looking to interact with friendly locals in the countryside to get a taste of local experience with interesting activities in Dalla areas and Twantay. This amazing tour takes you to get “a closer look” into the local life as well as participating in a hands-on lesson.
• Interact with locals and enjoy the local experience while having a conversation
• Wander around the bustling market
• Hands-on candle making lesson
• A scenic drive to Twantay by Tuk Tuk
• Explore the daily life of monks and take part in the meditation session
• A visit to Snake temple and pottery village
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transfer by ferry to Dalla
- Tuk Tuk Transportation to Twantay
- Private Trishaw fees
- Local guide providing EXPERT commentary
- Contribution to local workshops and monastery
- Bottled water
- Refreshing cold drinks complementary
- Viator Brokerage Fees
- All the entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Lots of love and care
- Entry/Admission - Pansodan Ferry Terminal
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maha Bandula Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
In the morning, your local EXPERT awaits you in front of the independent monument inside the Maha Bandula Park. After gathering at the meeting point, we stretch our legs to the Pansodan jetty. Along the way to jetty, you have the opportunity to see heritage buildings.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pansodan Ferry Terminal, Botataung, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
By then, your tour will bring you to colorful interesting sites of Dalla, a small town, which is located at the opposite bank of Yangon River before hitting the road to Twantay.
We catch a public ferry to cross over Yangon River to Dalla.
Why not take out your camera to grab tons of riverside views and people.
Once we arrive Dalla, where you meet with our friendly trishaw masters. We visit town famous pagoda and fishing village, local cottage industries, spring roll (sheet) making workshop. By then, off to the candle-making workshop, where you can get a hands-on lesson from an expert. Find time to drop in Myoma Market before transferring to Tuk Tuk.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Twantay, Twantay, Yangon Region
In the afternoon time, there comes the real highlight of the tour as“Country road takes YOU TWANTAY”
Along the way, we take time to stop by a monastery to learn about monastic life and even you can take a few minutes to take meditation. If you don’t know how to take meditation, our local expert or monk will guide you on that. Then, why not try to stroll around the SNAKE TEMPLE and also hear the fascinating story of it.
We’ll then continue to SHWESANDAW Pagoda before we discover how locals produce local clothing at the local weaving loom house. We stop by a pottery village where you can get a chance to learn pottery business in a village and talk to locals!
NOW, it is the right time to hit the road again to go back after experiencing local life in the countryside.
On arrival to Dala jetty, transfer to Yangon and back to the ending point. Conclude your unique experience with us!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :122 Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We start this tour as soon as two people sign up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.