Cotswold Villages and Oxford : Private Driving Tour with an Experienced Guide
Enjoy a personalised tailor-made adventure into the Cotswold hills and villages with an experienced Driver Tour Guide who knows the area very well. Pick up from your hotel in London and travel in a comfortable and spacious vehicle down picturesque country roads. Spend time exploring a range of quintessentially English villages. Eat at a local pub or tea/coffee shop and explore the historic city of Oxford with its "dreaming spires", spectacular architecture and world class museums. Listen to the many stories that have made this part of England so enticing. As an alternative to Oxford we offer a tour around the magnificent Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.With a personal guide you can escape the hustle and bustle of London and see the English countryside at its best.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Drinks, food and snacks are not included in the price of the tour
- Admission / Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Christ Church
- Entry/Admission - Bourton on the Water
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burford Library 86A High Street, Burford OX18 4QF England
You will have the opportunity to explore the 'Gateway to the Cotswolds' as Burford is known, see the sights and sample some local cuisine.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Christ Church, St. Aldates, Oxford OX1 1DP England
There is the opportunity to tour around one of Oxford's oldest and most prestigious colleges as well as seeing and experiencing the many sights that Oxford has to offer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bourton on the Water, Windrush river, Bourton-on-the-Water England
Bourton on the Water, known at the "Capital of the Cotswolds" has many highlights, including a small motor museum, a perfumery and lots of local shops featuring local products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
There is the option of visiting one of Britain's magnificent country homes and Sir Winston Churchill's birthplace, Blenheim Palace. This option would be included as an alternative to visiting Oxford or the Cotswold villages.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from and drop off at hotel or B&B accommodation and airports, rail or tube stations if preferred.Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicle has been adapted to ensure that social distancing is maintained throughout the tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.