Costume Photoshoot in Nara
Transform into an Edo period Samurai, Princess or Tayu (courtesan) with full traditional costume and styling for an unforgettable experience in Japan’s ancient capital. Trained hairstylists can recreate the authentic look using your own hair before the experts carefully construct your complex outfit. Finally, you can step into the studio for your shoot and choose the final photos as a stunning reminder of your experience, and treasure them as a memory of Japan.
per adult from
50 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Rental costume
- Costume dresser
- Hair make-up
- Photo-shoot experience
- USB drive with your photos
What's excluded :
- Costume photo-shooting is inside the facility only. Not allowed to going out with costume.
- Printed photo (provided by USD drive only)
- Gratitude (optional)
- Transportation to/from waplus Nara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waplus Nara, 6-4 Aburasakajikatacho Kyo Roman Building 2F, Nara 630-8246 Nara Prefecture
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :630-8246, Japan
Departure Time :Any time after 10am.
Need to start at latest from 3pm for Oira/Princess and 4pm for Samurai.
Please let us know your arrival time to the shop.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Oiran costume is available for people 5 feet 6 inch (170 cm) tall, and waist sizes go up to about 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) tall, and waist sizes go up to about 37 inches (95 cm).
- Samurai costume is available for people 6 feet 2 inch (190cm) tall, and waist sizes go up to about 47 inches (120cm) .
- Please notify us the length of your hair when you book Oiran/Princess Plan in order for us to prepare hair styling images.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.