Costa Rica Campesino Farm Tour
We will start the tour with a delicious welcome drink prepared with the fresh fruits of the area. Our guide will highlight the main objectives of the farm, which include the promotion of the sustainable use of natural resources and preservation of Costa Rican customs and traditions.
After this warm welcome, we will get to try milking cows by hand. Anyone can participate in this experience, especially the little ones. Next, we will participate in the process of extracting cane juice and have the opportunity to taste the juice with combined with a variety of ingredients such as liquor, peppermint, and other products obtained from the farm.
We will visit a small archaeological ranch where we can observe different indigenous pieces and use them in the creation of artisanal cocoa.
At the end of the tour, we will share a lunch made with farm-fresh products such as cheese, tortillas, hash, and more. Undoubtedly, this is an experience full of culture, tradition, and Costa Rican customs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional Costa Rican lunch
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Visit a traditional Costa Rican farm family.
Experience milking cows and taste-testing dairy products.
Demonstration of the moonshine-making techniques.
Delicious traditional lunch prepared with farm-fresh ingredients.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Diagonal 301, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact Ecoterra Costa Rica at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.