Costa dos Mirantes Trail Tour from Fernando de Noronha
Led by a professional guide, enjoy this 4-hour, small-group tour on a light trail to contemplate beautiful viewpoints and to have the possibility of seeing dolphins swimming! Check out Sancho Beach, which is considered by many as the most beautiful in Brazil. At the end, head down to enjoy swimming and free-diving in the crystal-clear waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels in Fernando de Noronha)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to the Marine National Park
Now it's time to get up early and walk to contemplate the beautiful views of Fernando de Noronha. In this light trail (2,5km) the first destination is the belvedere of the dolphins, where you will have the possibility to see them giving their morning jumps. Following the route, we go along the Bay's slope on a path shaded by vegetation to the famous viewpoint Dois Irmãos. Soon after, we face a steep descent through rocks to access the Sancho beach, voted the most beautiful in Brazil. Then just behold the view, because the place is a perfect point for swimming and free diving.
• Fernando de Noronha Marine National Park, Alameda do Boldro s/n, Fernando de Noronha, State of Pernambuco 53990-000 Brazil
• Morro dois Irmaos, Baia de Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, State of Pernambuco 53990-000 Brazil
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Personal food and drink are allowed. It is strongly recommended that you bring food and drinks, since there is no availability for purchase during the tour
- Tickets to Marine National Park are not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults above 65 years are free of charge). Price for foreigners: BRL 198,00 (all ages) - approximately USD $65.00. Tickets are valid for 10 days.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.