Costa Brava Small Group Hiking Tour from Barcelona
Discover the spectacular nature of Costa Brava, swim in crystal clear waters and explore hidden coves, some of them not accessible by vehicle, on one of the most stunning 4 hour guided hikes in Catalonia. While walking, visit an Iberian village from VI century BC and go through an old fishing village, nowadays transformed into a small holiday place. Picnic lunch and round-trip transport with hotel pick up, are provided from Barcelona on this small-group hiking-tour, limited to 8 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- 1 liter of water and picnic lunch
- 4-hour hike along Costa Brava path
- Accident insurance
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The journey starts at 8:30 am at your hotel in Barcelona, where your guide will take you to Costa Brava in an air-conditioned vehicle, during 1 hour 15 minutes.
You will follow the path of the famous “Camino de Ronda”, the route that ran down Costa Brava and was used to control the Spanish maritime border to prevent smuggling. You will visit some of the very wild areas of the coast, including the ruins of an ancient Iberian village and you will also have a chance to visit a beautiful seaside village.
The path runs close to the blue sea most of the time, crossing forests, exploring hidden coves and enjoying the stunning colorful views. There are no big hills to climb on the way and we will cover a friendly elevation. It is an “up & down” type of trail, copying the variable coastline.
During the day, in summer we will also enjoy stops for swimming in some of the clearest waters you can imagine, so don’t forget your swimming suit and snorkeling gear! And when you get tired, we will stop for a picnic lunch near the Mediterranean sea.
After finishing our hike, we will head back to Barcelona, returning around 6:00pm. We can promise that this will be one of the most beautiful hikes you have ever experienced.
Elevation Gain/Loss: +320 m (+1.050 ft)/ -320 m (-1.050 ft)
Duration: 9.5 hours
Active Hiking Time: 4 hours
Total distance hiked: 12 km (7.5 mi)
Departure Point :Carrer de Provença, 279, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum of 8 travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Required items: Mountain walking shoes (please avoid flip-flops), warm clothing (winter). In summer: sunscreen, cap, swimsuit and a towel. Highly recommended a snorkeling mask and a snorkel
- Lunch and water is included but it is recommended to bring snacks and drinks if you think you will need them
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.