Costa Brava Coast Path Hiking & Tossa de Mar. Small Group Tour with local guide
Hike around Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastal path and enjoy unique mediterranean landscapes and towns on this unique full-day excursion from Barcelona.
We will start the day hiking around the famous Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastal path from where we will have privileged views of the cristal clear mediterranean and if good weather we will be able to swim in one of the beautiful coves along the path. After hiking we will go to Tossa de Mar where we will enjoy a well deserved catalan traditional lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon we will visit this beautiful ancient fishermen’s mediterranean village filled with white houses.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English/Spanish-speaking local guide
- Hiking in Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coast path
- Tossa de Mar town guided tour
- Bottle of water
- Small-group tour maximum capacity 8 people per tour
- Hiking poles, Personal insurance
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hike a portion of the Cami de Ronda trail on the Costa Brava near Tossa del Mar and enjoy amazing panoramic views of the Mediterranean!
The adventure will start in Barcelona where you'll meet your guide. After about 1.5-hour drive on a comfortable minivan, you'll arrive at Tossa de Mar, right in the middle of Costa Brava.
There, you'll get ready to hike on the Camí de Ronda coastline path. As you walk the route, you'll witness the great natural beauty that only the Costa Brava can offer you. The beautiful Mediterranean sea, breathtaking cliffs overlooking the sea, and small hidden coves will take your breath away! If the weather allows it, you might even be able to have a swim in its crystal-clear waters!
The Cami de Ronda will take you back to Tossa de Mar, an ancient fishermen’s village with important historical background, where you will have some free time to have lunch (we can book a traditional local restaurant for you). After lunch you will have a guided visit to the village highlights Vila Vella that will give you a taste of the Catalan medieval towns. Tossa de Mar, dating back to the 13th. century is the only remaining fortified medieval town on the Catalan coast.
• Tossa de Mar, Tossa de Mar, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
• Vila Vella (Old Town), Tossa de Mar Spain
• Platja mar menuda, Av. Mar Menuda 2, 17320 Tossa de Mar Spain
• Cala Pola, Tossa de Mar Spain
• Platja d’es Codolar, 17210 Tossa de Mar Spain
Departure Point :Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear hiking / sport shoes and comfortable clothes
- Bring swiming suit and towel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is an active experience and includes a hike
- Small Group maximum capacity 8 people per tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Remember to bring snacks for the hike. Lunch is not included but we can book a traditional local restaurant for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.