Costa Azul Ziplines Eco-Adventure
In Canopy Costa Azul, we offer the best outdoor activity you and your loved ones can do. It’s the ultimate adventure in travel and vacation fun, it doesn’t require any experience!
We are the closest adventure to Los Cabo’s corridor, located inside the limits of the city, just 5 minutes away from San Jose del Cabo and 20 min from Cabo San Lucas. Conveniently located just minutes away from the hotels, shows and attractions that have made Cabo the tourist destination that it is today.
From 7 to 107 years of age, as long as you have no major health issues, you too can join in the fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, Water
What's excluded :
Reserve directly with the company, no intermediary.
Your tour consists of 7 exhilarating ziplines, where you will get connected to the cable by our instructors and will be off the platform above cliff and canyons, flying over 300 feet in the air. We also offer racing cables and a Tarzan Swing. A suspension bridge, that moves with every step you take, have fun dancing and jumping around while you cross it, just remember to shake it! It is one of the funniest parts of the tour and it will have you laughing all the way. Rappel, where you will feel like a pro, descending through a rope on a mountain wall using a “figure 8 safety device”, you will be in complete control of the descent but there will always be two instructors helping you along the way, they will be in charge of your safety all the times.
Although you will be flying between the cliffs, there is no time to stop to look at the flora and fauna. Here… It’s just fun, fun, fun! This is what memories are made of.
- Tequila Factory Tour
- Round transportation (Hotels in SJC, CSL & Tourist Corridor, subject to availability)
- Professional Photography
• Costa Azul, San Jose del Cabo Mexico
Departure Point :Canopy Costa Azul, Camino Del Cañon Km28 Costa Azul, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
La transportación es compartida y el horario varia de acuerdo al hotel seleccionado, favor de contactarnos información especifica de su hotelPorts
- Marina Cabo San Lucas all cabo services, Centro Lázaro Cárdenas, Francisco Villa, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face mask mandatory during your shuttle service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.