Cornea Natural Amphitheater
Activity by a Nature Guide with a great knowledge of the area and its history. We will make a geological and historical explanation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Piece of fruit
- Handmade cookies
What's excluded :
The Cornea is a particular geological formation that resembles a natural amphitheater, a depression carved by erosion over millions of years. A place rich in fossils and privileged for the observation of some types of rocks, it attracts many curious, scholars and researchers. The vigorous vegetation, the temporary streams and some caves, namely the Cova da Velha, are places to cross this trail, not forgetting Chão de Pias from where you can have an overview of all this grand formation.
• Fornea - Miradouro, Porto de Mos 2480-206 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transfers in the Obidos and Caldas da Rainha region, please contact us if you are staying in any accommodation other than hotels.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.