Corleone - Mafia Tour
Hotel pick up. It starts in the direction of Corleone, a town sadly known as the birthplace of the Mafia and the birthplace of Totò Riina.
Starting in the 1960s, Corleone became famous precisely for being the city of the most powerful mafia clan - I Corleonesi - which established its headquarters here.
The name of the city is also known as the surname acquired by the main character of the film by Francis Ford Coppola: The Godfather.
Corleone is a small historic center, beautiful to visit. In Corleone you will visit the impressive Antimafia Museum, which contains a vast collection of documents and images related to the Mafia massacres.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - CIDMA: Mafia and Anti-Mafia Center Guided Visits
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corleone, Corleone, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Visit of the country of the "Godfather"
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: CIDMA: Mafia and Anti-Mafia Center Guided Visits, Via G. Valenti 7, 90034 Corleone, Sicily Italy
Free visit of the Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.