Cork Culinary Tour
Guests are introduced to the 'City of a Thousand Welcomes' with our experienced, local guides who share their passion and knowledge of their beloved city. . Each experience is facilitated by a culinary host with luxury upgrade options. Our virtual events are designed to bring people together, with a mission to deepen human connection through storytelling and food (and drinks, of course!)
The tour wanders through Cork's famous food and beverage market, the English Market, in operation since the 18th century.
Here guests get to meet and chat with local traders for a bit of 'the craic'( Irish for fun)
Cork Culinary Tour takes in the very best the city has to offer. With artisan cheese from local award winning cheesemakers, mouthwatering seafood fresh from the Atlantic, local handmade Irish bread and gourmet handmade country sausage washed down with a creamy pint.
The tour finishes in a relaxed gastro-pub where guests can enjoy a light lunch and a local beverage of choice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The English market is at the heart of Cork's culinary revolution. Dating back to the 18th century, the English Market is alive with local traders of fresh fish, cheese and produce.
Departure Point :Tourist Information Centre Cork, Cork Tourist Information Centre, 125 St Patrick's St, Centre, Cork, T12 AE81, Ireland
Departure Time :10/30/2019 - 12/20/2020
3/17/2021 - 12/20/2021
Wednesday - Saturday: 11:30 AM - 03:30 PM Wednesday - Saturday: 11:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :English Market, Centre, Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.