Corinto Shore Excursion: Leon Private City Walking Tour
León has always been one of the most important cities of Nicaragua; it functioned several times as the capital city after the Independence from Spain. Nowadays this is the second largest province in Nicaragua housing the largest cathedral and one of the oldest universities in Central America. Leon Cathedral closes on Sundays. Ruben Dario Museum and Ortiz-Gurdian Foundation closed on Mondays.
During this tour, we will be able to see an architecturally interesting center with many old, colonial houses, streets, monuments, and churches. Visiting León will also allow you to interact with some of the greatest cultural traditions and learn about the important events carry out through the year.
We´ll also learn about its most famous former resident Rubén Dario, Father of Nicaraguan poetry and prince of the Spanish literature. León was the first capital in Nicaragua and it is the first capital of the revolution.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Catedral de la Asuncion
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ruben Dario
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arte Fundacion Ortiz-Gurdian
What's excluded :
- Tourist Card: US$ 10.00 (To be paid at your entrance to Nicaragua)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Catedral de la Asuncion, Leon Nicaragua
Basilica Catedral de la Asuncion
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museo Ruben Dario, Calle Central, Leon Nicaragua
Ruben Dario Museum.
Closed on Mondays.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo de Arte Fundacion Ortiz-Gurdian, Av SO 3a, Leon Nicaragua
Ortiz Guardian Foundation, closed on Mondays
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leon, Leon, Leon Department
León has always been one of the most important cities of Nicaragua; it functioned several times as the capital city after the Independence from Spain.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Pier and City Puerto Corinto, DeL parque central una cuadra arriba, Corinto, Nicaragua
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.