Corinth Mycenae and Nafplion: Full-Day Private Tour
Highlights of this tour to Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplion
• The impressive Corinth Canal
• The archaeological site of Ancient Corinth with its agora and museum
• The Arched Tombs of the Kings and the Lion’s Gate in the archaeological site of Mycenae
• The picturesque town of Nafplio
• The inviting landscape of the Peloponnese Peninsula.
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums according to the program. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have one, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
- Travelers can customize the tour within the itenerary!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have a licensed by the state tour guide to escort you inside the sites and museums, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Pick-up from the cruise ship pier at Port of Piraeus Road tolls and local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Athens
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities following the program mentioned above.
- Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost to escort you inside the archaeological sites and museum according to the program.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mycenae, Mycenae, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure time from Cruise ships: Proposed time at 08:00 am if the cruise ship arrives at 06:00 or earlier. If the cruise ship arrives after 08:00 am then 30 minutes after arrival. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. We pick up from AirBNB in AthensDeparture time from hotels: 08:00 (flexible on request). Unless you ask for an alternate start time we will be waiting for your group at 08:00 at your hotel lobby, or other location in Athens.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.