Corinth Canal, Ancient Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio, Epidaurus & Real Greek Lunch
Discover the wonders of Ancient Greece on this really private, for 1-7 related only people, full-day, self-guided tour from Athens or Piraeus port. A fully private trip even if you are a solo traveler. Meet your driver/guide in Athens and embark on a 9 to 11 hour trip to Corinth canal, Ancient Corinth, Mycenae, beautiful Venetian "old town" of Nafplio, with its Palamidi fortress and finally Epidaurus ancient theater, where you’ll be able to explore the theater & architectural ruins at your pace.
No restrictions, very flexible itinerary and most of all, an authentic view of Greece with a very knowledgeable driver.
Let your driver/guide treat you to a real Greek lunch -an important part of the tour- in a non touristy Greek location surrounded by locals.
This tour is not only about these amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You will have an amazing personalized experience to get a view of Greece that many people miss out on.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour for 1-3 in a 4 door vehicle, or 4-8 related people in a luxurious minivan
- All our vehicles are brand new 2019-20 and strictly non smoking
- Pickup and drop-off
- This private tour includes a traditional Greek lunch and drinks
- In-car bottled water, and information booklet with trip details
- Flexible itinerary
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one carry-on bag
- Optional: Vegetarian lunch can be arranged in most cases. Please let us know in advance.
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop-off in areas outside of Athens (subject to additional costs)
- Entrance fees: Ancienr Corinth at €8, Mycenae site at €12, Palamidi fortress at €8 & Epidaurus at €12. Half price during off season: 1st November - 31st March
- Excess luggage is not permitted
- Touristy stops in souvenir shops, unless required by yourselves.
- Professional guide (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site Mycenae
- Entry/Admission - Nafplio City Tour
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- Entry/Admission - Palamidi Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Quick stop for photos of the canal
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Visit Ancient Corinth at a relaxed pace.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
Mycenae is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and home to some of Greece’s most famous ancient ruins. Wander around the archaeological site and accompanying museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nafplio City Tour, Nafplio 21100 Greece
Nafplio town, the first capital of Geece, is famous for its historic architecture. Visit the famous Venetian fortress of Palamidi in Nafplio and optionally, walk down the 999 steps enjoying the most amazing views. Walk through the beautiful narrow streets of the old town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
Epidaurus, another Unesco World Heritage Site, is home to an ancient, beautifully preserved theater. Discover the landmark at your leisure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palamidi Castle, Eikostis Pemptis Martiou, Nafplio 211 00 Greece
The Venetian castle with the awesome walk of 999 steps down to the old city
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Athens hotel or Airbnb, the Athens airport, Piraeus and Nafplio port or Hydra island. Possible extra cost for some locations.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OUR PERSONAL view: We implemenet all the protocols of the local authorities such as masks, sanitizing, social distancing, but most of all common logic and flexibility to adjust to each situation. We also do temperature & oxygen checks if needed. Most of all, we are in favor of "adjustive social distancing" and exploring safely in the open that will provide more freedom and safety. We can still be social while maintaining our personal space/distance and following the local rules. Please decide on your holiday with your own criteria considering your health, tolerance to risk but don't go for a holiday that is not going to be worry-free!
- PROTOCOLS in place while COVID-19 effects the world: All our tours have always been private and social distancing is easy and not new to us. Μaximum number of passengers per car/minivan is revised by the local authorities according to the epidemiological situation but being family or friends is the key to safety. Regular temperature check for staff & visitors is available. Staff required to regularly wash hands. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas. Individual toiletries and/or hand sanitizer is available to guests & staff and required to use at every stop & departure during each day. We care about health! We expect YOU to be healthy before traveling!
- OUR GUIDES ARE LIKE FAMILY TO US: They care about our safety A LOT! Our tours are PRIVATE and already what you would call safe! We are in the open, exploring with spotless cars, sites with natural “social distancing,” non-touristy hotels & tavernas, local people & communities with “zero” cases!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please carry your own masks with you, and be prepared to use them when required or when you feel that will provide you with extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.