Cordoba Spanish Cooking Class & Market Tour
Foodie and Experinces Cooking School is located right outside Corredera Food Market. We food market tours and cooking classes.
During this guided tour, you will buy for the cooking class and learn about locally grown products and participate in the selection of some ingredients that will be used later in the cooking class. You will also meet many vendors, some of whom have been there for generations. As we are located outside Corredera Food Market, we can find the best fresh and seasonal ingredientes.
Our 4 hour hands-on Spanish cooking class consisting in 3 course menu: cold soup, entree, main dish. Classes are taught by a professionally trained Foodie Expert in English.
During the class, you will get involved in the preparation of the dishes, as classes are designed for both novice and experienced cooks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Menu to cook:
- Salmorejo and Mazamorra
- Spanish potato omellete with and without onion
- Seafood Rice, Arroz Caldoso de Marisco
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All ingredients and materials are provided by the us. Craft beer and table olives are served during the class and at the end
- accompanied by up to two drinks (soft drinks, Spanish wine)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Foodie & Experiences Córdoba
- Entry/Admission - Hotel en Córdoba Casa de los azulejos
- Entry/Admission - Mercado de la Corredera
What's excluded :
- This tour is made by Foodie and Expriences Cordoba.
Departure Point :Heladerías David Rico, Calle Jesús María, 2, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Desire to have fun and learn to cook!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.