Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
During this two hours guided tour you will visit the Mosque-Cathedral, the most important monument of Córdoba. Then you will take a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter accompanied by a historian guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
You will discover the impressive Mosque-Cathedral by the hand of an historian guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
You will walk throught the narrow streets of the Jewish Quarter
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Zoco De Artesanos, Calle Judíos, 24, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You are not able to cover your head inside the monument (it is a cathedral)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.