Cordoba Monuments Relax Tour
Skip the line
The experience and knowledge of our local qualified guides make this tour a unique experience, every detail will give sense to such beautiful monuments, squares and streets.
This tour is available in Spanish, English and French, one guide for each language, 3 different groups
per adult from
What's included :
- Local qualified guide
- Ticket to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Ticket to the Synagogue
- Skip the line
- Audio receiver to listen to our guide
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Córdoba Synagogue
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
The Mosque-Cathedral Of Córdoba, also known as the Great Mosque of Córdoba or/and the Mezquita whose ecclesiastical name is the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption. The structure is regarded as one of the most accomplished monuments of Moorish architecture and one of the most interesting buildings in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
The Judería de Córdoba, "the Jewish Quarter of Córdoba" is the area of the Spanish city of Córdoba in which the Jews lived between the 10th and 15th centuries.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Córdoba Synagogue, Calle Judíos, 20, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Córdoba Synagogue is an historic small building built in 1315 in the Jewish Quarter of Córdoba, Spain. The only one you can visit nowadays in Andalucía and very small but decorated according to the best Mudejar tradition.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Zoco Municipal de la Artesanía, Calle Judíos, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
The ancient Arabian Souk, formerly used as an Arabian Market, in this courtyard take place today a number of artist´s workshops and stores manufacturing and offering local arts and crafts.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Monumento a Los Enamorados, Calle Tomás Conde, 12, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.