Cordoba group walking tour
Discover the historical centre of Cordoba, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. We’ll go back 1.000 years to visit one of the wonders of the world: the Cathedral-Mosque. In addition to this, you will pass by the Jewish quarter making a stop at the Craft Market.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups over 10 pax
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Your tour guide will meet you at the gate of forgiveness at the Cathedral-Mosque and you will start wandering along its Jewish quarter, while learning to stories, legends and important facts about Sephardi Jews from the hand of your tour guide. A stop will be done to visit its Synagogue with Moorish decoration (if it's open to public) and also a stop will be done to have a look at the craft market.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Then visit the Cathedral – Mosque. Be delighted by the different enlargements of the construction of the mosque and the Christian interventions, from the conquest of Cordoba by the king Ferdinand III in 1236 a.C. Discover all the materials used by Muslims and the main chapels, paintings and esculptures made by Christians.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Puerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Email address is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.