Cordoba from Seville Private Day Trip
Discover the city of the Omeya Caliphate with its "one thousand columns" Mosque Cathedral. Let you conduct by our expert and friendly guide through the charming street of the Jewish District and breathe the city multicultural atmosphere.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off, or closest meeting (If Hotel is in the Historical center)
- Private Transportation
- Private Guide during all the Trip
- Entrance Tickets To Mosque Cathedral
- Tour inside the Mosque Cathedral
- Private Tour Jewish District
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Ensemble of Carmona, Calle Jorge Bonsor 9, 41410 Carmona Spain
Around 9 am our guide will pick you up at your accomodation in seville, or nearest point and we will set off to Cordoba. On the way we pass the village of Carmona. Carmona is a village in the countryside of Andalusia which gives the visitor stunning views. The village holds a great history, many civilisations have lived here and left a visible mark (a stop at Carmona is optional).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Historic Centre of Cordoba, Cordoba Spain
In the 10th century Cordoba was the second city in the world, having almost 500.000 inhabitants. Cordoba was hosted Romans, Moors, Catholics and several other civilizations. Our guide will take you around Cordoba and tell stories and facts about this amazing city. The historic center was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO. The Roman Bridge, the Torre de la Calahorra, the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue and the Sotos of Albolaifa are just some of the few attractions we will see during the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
We will also visit the Mosque which today remains on eof the most important gem of Islamic art. Inside the mosque (entrance is included) visitors have a complete audio guide in whatever language they require so that they can get a real sense of their surroundings.
After the walking tour you will have some free time to have lunch, go shopping and enjoy the endless beauty of the city of Cordoba.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Pick Up Service at customer accomodation if this is situated within the historical center.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please leave us your complete telephone number with international code at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mosque Cathedral directorate management may decide, in rare eventualities, to close the monument for a certain force majeure concerning Town Hall events beyond our will. This possibility may occur after customers purchased the activity. In this case, if customers accept to do the trip without the visit of the Mosque, we can arrange a partial refund. If customers want to renounce we will arrange a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not suitable for people with deambulating problems or reduced mobility
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.