Cordoba Day Trip from Seville Including Skip-the-Line Ticket to Cordoba Mosque and Optional Tour of Carmona
Take a day trip from Seville to discover the cultural, historical and religious gems of Cordoba. Explore the Jewish Quarter and enjoy skip-the-line entry to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, Christian Kings Alcazar and Cordoba Synagogue. Learn about the sites’ Islamic architecture and take an optional walking tour of ancient Carmona to admire breathtaking views from the hilltop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Carmona walking tour (if option selected)
- Tickets for the Mosque, the Alcazar and Sinagogue
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Hand sanitizer
- Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, Pl. Campo Santo de los Martires, 14004 Cordoba Spain
The Alcázar (castle) of Cordoba, with its thick defensive walls, served both as a fortress and a palace, and is a perfect illustration of the development of Cordoban architecture through the ages. Roman and Visigoth ruins lie side by side with Arabic remains in this magnificent building, which was once the favourite residence of the different rulers of the city. However, when Cordoba was taken by Fernando III «the Saint» in 1236, the former Caliphal Palace was in a pitiful, ruinous state. Alfonso X «the Wise» began the restoration work, which was finished off during the reign of Alfonso XI. It has fulfilled many different functions over the years, such as Headquarters of the Inquisition, or a prison (first half of the 20th century).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
the beauty of Córdoba’s great mosque, with its remarkably serene and spacious interior. One of the world's greatest works of Islamic architecture, the Mezquita hints, with all its lustrous decoration, at a refined age when Muslims, Jews and Christians lived side by side and enriched their city with a heady interaction of diverse, vibrant cultures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Córdoba's old Jewish quarter consists of a fascinating network of narrow lanes, more atmospheric and less commercialised than in Seville although souvenir shops have emerged.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• 07.45am to 8:15am hotel pick up • 07.45am from Andalsur Excursiones Office (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)Please, call the local supplier 24 h before the tour to confirm the exact time and pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- On Mondays the Christian King Alcazar is closed in its place we will visit other areas in the city centre.
- On Sundays the tour starts soon, please call the supplier the day before the tour to confirm the exact time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.