Cordoba and Granada from Seville: Private Trip in One Day
This Tour is perfectly adapted for visitors who want to move from one to another of the most spectacular places in Andalusia in a single day and with the help of local guides. The trip adapts the activity to the preferences of its customers, so they can choose the starting place from Seville or from Granada.
Departing from Seville customers will visit Cordóba, than they can choose if to be just dropped off in Granada, or also book the option with the Guided Walking Tour in Granada's Albaicin and Sacromonte districts.
Departing from Granada they will visit Cordóba than they have the options to just be left in Seville or also book the Guided Walking Tour to visit the Santa Cruz District in the andalusian capital historical center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- PrivateTransfer from Seville/Granada passing through Córdoba
- Guided Tour of the Mosque Cathedral and Jewish Quarter in Cordoba
- Entrance Tickets to Mosque Cathedral in Cordoba
- Drop off at customers accomodation in Granada or Seville
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Isabel La Catolica
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
This Tour is perfectly adapted for visitors who want to know in depth 2 of the most spectacular places in Andalusia in a single day and with the help of local guides. The trip adapts the activity to the preferences of its customers, so they can choose the starting place from Seville or from Granada.
Departing from Seville they will visit Córdoba and then Granada.
In Cordoba, visitors will know the majestic Roman bridge, the Jewish quarter and the city's fabulous Mosque-Cathedral. A unique monument in the world that encompasses the best of Umayyad and Christian architecture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plaza de Isabel La Catolica, 18009 Granada Spain
In Granada, the Nasrid city, our chauffeur/guide will drop customers off at their accomodation, or nearest point.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers at their accomodation or at the nearest point (depending if the street is car accessible or not)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mosque Cathedral directorate management may decide, in rare eventualities, to close the monument for a certain force majeure concerning Town Hall events beyond our will. This possibility may occur after customers purchased the activity. In this case, if customers accept to do the trip without the visit of the Mosque, we can arrange a partial refund. If customers want to renounce we will arrange a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.