Corcovado Zip Line Tour
Canopy tours are an entirely different way to experience the Costa Rican jungle, and in Drake Bay, this tour is world-class.Using cables, pulleys and mountaineering harnesses, you can zip-line through the very top of the ancient primary forest of the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica.The tour takes between two and three hours and allows you to get right in the midst of the habitats of howler monkeys, toucans, white-faced capuchins and many other species of birds and reptiles.
Including viewing platforms and a hanging bridge, this canopy tour is safe for people 5 years and older and is provided by experienced and certified canopy-guides.
Don't miss this unique view of Drake Bay. It's fun, affordable, and a perfect zip-lining adventure for veterans and beginners.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Tour at the border of Corcovado National Park. If you have always planed to visit Corcovado and see the jungle, this is your best opportunity take a tour and combine a breathtaking bird's eye view of the spectacular southern zone, seeing both primary and secondary rain forest. It is a tour that simply you can’t miss. Start your adventure in a car ride from your hotel to our farm that includes primary and secondary tropical rain-forests. Safety is our top priority!.
Once your zip line tour is over and you are back on the ground, you will enjoy a local snack of fresh fruit and beverages. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled because you will have the opportunity to see all kinds of insects and animals unique to the region, Macaws and Toucans are everywhere, howler monkeys, sloths, iguanas, poison dart frogs and much more.
We are located in Drake Bay in The Osa Peninsula, just three miles from Corcovado National Park, only 15 minutes from Playa Colorada (Agujitas) Agujitas Drake is right on the center of Drake Bay, there you have easy access to health center, school restaurants, Hotels, bars,rural guard, among other.
• Corcovado National Park, Corcovado National Park, Osa Peninsula, Province of Puntarenas
Departure Point :CORCOVADO CANOPY TOUR Y JARDIN DEL MOTMOT, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.