Corcovado by train, Sta.Teresa tram, Salerón Staircase, Maracanã and Sambadrome
This is an exclusive tour that we made for you to enjoy in a special way some of the main sights of Rio de Janeiro, without feeling 1 more tourist in the crowd, will have a unique experience to carry in your luggage!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tiket by train to Corcovado and Santa Teresa tram
- Entrance to Maracanã for photos.
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
What's excluded :
- Any other personal items not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
We will board the brand new trains of Christ, passing through the Tijuca forest, in a beautiful ride to Corcovado, time for photos and we will follow our tour by van.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
We'll board a typical tram for a ride through the bucolic Santa Teresa neighborhood.
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Let's stop for photos on Rio's most famous staircase, Selarón, located in Lapa.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
Place where happens the biggest carnival of the planet.
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
We will visit the maracana with the photo at the entrance of the soccer field.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone. Meet our guide in the hotel lobby at the appointed time.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.