Corcovado & Favela Tour with Transfer
Come and visit the Christ, the Redeemer, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and combine this tour with a unique glimpse into the local life in a favela.
This half-day tour offers two distinct experiences for those who want to see a traditional tourist attraction, but also wish to have a better understanding of the socioeconomic aspects of our city.
By minivan, we go through the Tijuca Forest, driving to the top of the Corcovado hill to reach the Christ, the Redeemer. Then, we combine this tour with the insight into the lives of those who live in a favela. We may visit Vidigal or Rocinha, it depends on the day. Be friendly, be respectful and enjoy the tour!
Tour guide, roundtrip transfer, favela tour and tickets to the Christ included.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Christ, the Redeemer is included.
- Visit to the Favela
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and Drinks are not included.
- Pick-up Fee for Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio additional 10 USD per person
- Corcovado Train additional cost of 35 BRL per person from Oct 2nd to 6th 2020..
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
With arms wide open to the Guanabara Bay, the statue of the Christ is a work of art that cannot be compared to anything else. You may seat on the stairs in front of the Christ to take a better picture with the statue on the back. Do not miss the opportunity to take pictures of the city from up there as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rocinha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
We walk through the alleys, see how the locals live and understand more about their everyday life. Home to thousands of people, the favela is a place of resistance with vibrant culture and lots to see.
We may visit Rocinha or Vidigia. Depends on the day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- PIER MAUÁ
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We contact you back in order to provide proper pickup time. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- We may visit the Favela da Rocinha or Favela do Vidigal, depends on the day.
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended for this tour.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per minivan.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.