Coral Island by Speedboat
Locally known as Koh Hae, this beautiful getaway is famous for its impressive coral reef and has two main beaches, namely Long Beach and Banana Beach. At both beaches, there are a lot of water sport activities such as banana boats, canoes, and snorkeling. Coral island is a beautiful getaway destination located three kilometers southeast of Phuket around 15 mins on Speedboat!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer (Have extra charge)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Refreshing towel
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fresh fruits, Snack
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Lunch - Only for Full Day option
- Full insurance
- Professional Guide on tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
09:00 - Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chalong Pier
09:15-09:30 - Depart from Chalong Pier to Coral Island. The trips take only 15 minutes
09:45-12:00 - Once arrived, you can relax on the beach, swim, sunbathing, snorkeling
13:00 - Afternoon break enjoy your lunch, drinks, fresh fruits, which will be served on the spot.
13:00-16:00 - Arrive at Coral Island. Relaxing on the beach, swim, sunbathing from the beach or you also can choose to join in one of ours many activities like Sea walking, Banana boat, Parasailing, Deep sea driving or Drive your own speedboat.
(Extra activity will have an extra cost)
16:00-16:15 - Depart from Coral Island to Chalong Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
16:15-18:00 - Transfer back to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Extra charge for transferPhuket Town, Rawai, Naiharn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Siray Bay, Lamhin, Boat Lagoon, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna, Cape Panwa: 100 THB/PersonLayan, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao, Ao por, Airport: 1200 THB/Private van**This extra charge payable direct to the driver on the tour date**
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.