Coral Garden Shark and Sting Ray Alley Snorkeling
Coral Gardens is one of the few places to see masses of large Elk Horn corals piled on top of dead corals, all forming a new thick bed of corals. You will also see beautiful Brown & Purple Sea Fans, Pencil Coral, Bright Orange Stag Horn, Finger Coral, and Yellow Tube Sponge along with beautiful marine life that the corals attract.
Coral Gardens is right outside of Caye Caulker, south of Ambergris Caye. The depth there is only about 8 ft and some areas only get about 12 ft in depth.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caye Caulker, Caye Caulker, Belize Cayes
Enjoy a nice cool 35 minutes boat ride from the port of Belize as you will be passing along the mangrove islands to the island of Caye Caulker, Belize city second largest island that has a breathtaking view of the barrier reef. Where a 15 minutes stop is being made for you to use the restroom and change of clothing. Then you will be taking a 5 minute boat ride in front of Caye Caulker to the barrier reef (which is the second largest reef in the world).
A 45 minutes snorkeling will be taking place at the Coral Garden where you will be seeing the beautiful Coral reef and fishes, and then a 30 minutes snorkeling with Nurse Sharks and Sting Rays. After the Snorkeling is done the Tour Guide on board will being treating you to a snack and some amazing Rum Punch While heading back to island of Caye caulker where you will be having a beach break and also for you to get a meal and head back in to Belize City after you finish where you will be dropped-off back at the port.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
As you debark from your tender boat, please look for the Diamonds International store at Terminal 2. Walk through the store to the gate on Fort Street.At the gate, you’ll be met by a representative of Splash Wave Tours.Ports
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Anyone with Covid-19 symptoms will not be allow on tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.