COPAN + QUIRIGUÁ, 2 Days Tour - Mayan Parks
COPÁN and QUIRIGUA were in the past Cities that shared a common History.
That History is beautifully carved in Stone monuments that survived until our days, and is amazing the intrincacy and sophistication of Maya Society at the
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- COPÁN Archeological Park & Tunnels Entrance Fee.
- Taxes at the Guatemala - Honduras Border.
- Quiriguá Archaelogical Park Entrance Fee
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park and Ruins of Quirigua
What's excluded :
- drinks and Other Meals not mentioned are Not Included.
- Other Activities and visits Not listed.
Day 1: Guatemala City or ANTIGUA Guatemala TO COPAN RUINAS.
Stop At: Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
We'll depart from hotels in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
During the transfer from Guatemala to Copán Honduras you'll enjoy the stunning views of Guatemalan topography, the changes of nature, hills, mountains and the weather.
Duration: 4 minutes
Stop At: El Florido, Honduras
We will pass through Honduran and Guatemalan Customs so don't forget to bring a valid passport. The custom fee is included.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Copan Ruinas, Copan Ruinas, Copan Department
We'll visit the magnificent ancient Mayan city of Copán, locals call it the Paris of Mayan architecture. Walk around the main plazas, see incredible monoliths and visit the underneath tunnels.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Room for One Night at the Hotel MARINA de COPÁN (or Similar)
Day 2: COPAN RUINAS - QUIRIGUA - GUATEMALA City OR ANTIGUA Guatemala.
Stop At: Archaeological Park and Ruins of Quirigua, Quirigua Guatemala
Quiriguá is an archaeological site that holds centuries of the Mayan history, it was a big center of commerce for the Mayan routes that went all the way up to Tikal.
It's big monoliths of approx. 3 meters high will impress you.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick Passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City and Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.