Copacetic Eco Sailing Tour
Come sail with us and learn about all of the marine wildlife that SWFL has to offer! Join our Eco-guides as they take you around our local estuaries and unlock the beauty and serenity of mother nature. Dolphins, Manatees, Sea Turtles, and our abundant bird life are frequent guests on this informative afternoon sail.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complementary beer and wine is provided.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sanibel Island Lighthouse, 112 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel Island, FL 33957-7416
Enjoy the perfect backdrop to take some pictures of this iconic local landmark. Old Florida at it's finest!
Pass By: Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers Beach, Florida
As we begin our journey, we will round Bowditch Point and make our way southward toward the Fort Myers Beach Pier where pods of dolphins and manatees are a regular sighting!
Pass By: Fort Myers, Fort Myers, Florida
Take in views of the pristine bays and estuaries of Fort Myers as we peacefully float by on the breeze.
Departure Point :18800 San Carlos Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are a safe and low risk outdoor activity. To ensure everyone's continued safety regarding COVID-19, kindly suggest that all passengers wear a face mask during boarding and once we are underway and the air is moving, you are free to remove your mask at that time if you wish.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.