Cool Food Tour and Street art Marseille
Join your guide in the oldest district of Marseille, "le Panier" for a fantastic food experience to meet local artisans and taste the best gastronomic specialities from Provence like the calisson, the navette biscuit, delicious cheese, the famous pastis... Of course, your guide will also recommend you the best places in town to eat the traditional fish stew from Marseille : the Bouillabaisse !
The Panier is an incredible historical district to wander with its artsy atmosphere, its special food stores, its famous street art, its excellent restaurants and sunny cafés ! Your licensed guide, a real foodist will also share with you her passion for Marseille and the Provencal "art de vivre".
She will show you her secret adresses in the area and will tell you why food is so much important in the French culture. The tour will start with the traditional fish market where you will learn the history of the Bouillabaisse;
A unique moment to enjoy in a friendly atmosphere !
per adult from
What's included :
- Local food specialities tasting
- A glass of wine, pastis or non alcoholic drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
The best neighborhood in town to wander with its artsy atmosphere, its food stores, its famous street art, its excellent restaurants and sunny cafés without forgetting its colourful houses with laundry drying on the balconies !
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :La Brasserie du Port OM Café - Restaurant Marseille, 25 Quai des Belges, 13001 Marseille, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :L'Espérantine de Marseille, la Cathédrale de la Major, 17 Boulevard Jacques Saade, 13002 Marseille, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.