Cooking Paella in Barcelona (Optional Market Tour)
Spain is renowned for its wide array of tapas delicacies, combining fresh and seasonal products with Mediterranean flair. So why not add a twist to your trip and learn how to make typical Spanish cuisine yourself with Just Royal BCN’s cooking workshop.
The experience begins with an optional tour around the iconic market La Boqueria, which is followed by a paella cooking workshop. This cooking class kicks off with a tasting session, with a sumptuous menu composed of ten different tapas, originating from various cities within Spain.
After being seduced with sublime flavors, it’s time to acquaint yourself with the fundamental basics of Spanish cooking. From kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts, those of all skills will take pleasure in learning how to cook Just Royal BCN’s traditional menu of Spanish omelette, seafood paella and a regional favorite, the famous ‘crema catalana’.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and cook with a talented local
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Optional visit to the food market
What's excluded :
- Just Royal BCN is a gastronomic space, which for its good atmosphere and location in the heart of Barcelona, the Plaça Reial, is an ideal place for group activities like cooking workshops, meetings, team building, events and showroom encounters, for individuals and companies.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Seafood paella
• Potatoes “Bravas” with three sauces
• Assorted Iberian cold cuts
• Andalusian fish
• Traditional garlic prawns
• Traditional croquettes
• Manchego cheese and Cantabrian anchovies
• Mussels with salsa
• Octopus “feira”
• Catalan cream
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.