Cooking Lesson in Bellagio
Just a few minutes drive from Bellagio, an elegant restaurant in Bellagio is home to the award-winning imaginative Chef Luigi. Chef Luigi is humble and energetic as he talks about using local ingredients and teaches his hands-on pasta cooking class in his family-owned restaurant. Before the class, relax for a moment with a cup of coffee or cappuccino and then get ready for the cooking class. The hands-on cooking lesson begins at 10:30 am and focuses on creating homemade pasta, packed with fresh ingredient. Afterwards, enjoy your lunch on the terrace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only) in Bellagio
- Port pickup car ferry 10:00 am in the morning
- Cooking class
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
on the main road outside of the centre of Bellagio Lake Como, Chef Luigi will also send you off with a home made bottle of olive oil, an apron, a diploma of participation, as well as a recipe book (in English) focused on dishes typical to the region. Your class ends at 2:30 p.m. when Chef Luigi returns you to Bellagio town or your bellagio hotel with the private van of the restaurant with all of your culinary souvenirs.
• Ristorante Salice Blu, Via per Lecco, 33, 22021 Bellagio CO, Italy
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
bellagio car ferry station+39 3398343067
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.