Cooking Lesson and lunch by the Sea in Lima
Lima's cuisine has undoubtedly earned it an excellent and well-deserved position as one of the top food capitals in the world.
Discover its unparalleled gastronomy through this culinary experience and enjoy a delicious lunch by the sea.
Make your own cebiche, the iconic peruvian dish and emblematic pisco sour drink, made by the national brandy "pisco" with the only ingredient: fresh grape must, which keeps this spirit as pure as possible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Service is provided for a minimum of 2 passengers.
Learn how to prepare your own cebiche and pisco sour in a hands-on culinary experience followed by a delicious lunch with an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean.
• Costa Verde, Beach Road, Lima Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers from any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Lima downtown.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.