Cooking Demo + Lunch/Dinner and interaction with an Indian family @ Chez Anjali
Anjali, our mentor who is a great cook, will be explaining meticulously in detail about the dishes and spices to the guests and will also provide the guests with a hands on experience in a traditional Indian kitchen. With lip smacking flavours and finger licking dishes, CHEZ ANJALI is all set to welcome the guests and give them an experience of their lifetime.
LUNCH or DINNER
• Jeera Aloo/Mix Veg/Biryani
• Jeera Rice/ Veg Pulao
• Paneer Masala
• Chicken Tandoori/Curry
• Chapatis/ Paranthas
• Desert & fruits
• Botteled water/Soda/fruit juice
• Masala tea/Chai/Coffee
*Duration of the activity is 3 hours approximately.
*Please note that all the ingredients and spices used while cooking are of high quality.
*Red Wine/Beer/Indian Rum/Whiskey can be provided at extra cost.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Hand on experience of Indian cuisine in a Indian household to learn how to cook curries and chapati,Dinner with the family, Indian delicacies with water bottles,soft drink,tea and deserts provided.
What's excluded :
At “CHEZ ANJALI”, we welcome FITs and small groups (inbound) for cooking classes (demo) and interaction with Lunch and Dinner in a traditional Indian household. Located in Central Delhi, Chez Anjali provides your clients with an opportunity to spend some unforgettable quality moments with an Indian Family with a traditional Indian welcome garlands and tikka which will be cherished by them throughout their lives.
Departure Point :Chez Anjali, O-14 Prasad Nagar M.I.G D.D.A flats, Block N, Prasad Nagar, Phase 2, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Kindly note this place is located on second floor and need to climb by stairs only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.