Cooking classes at an Indian house
The most famous "Maa ke haath ka khana" even the best chefs in the world will agree that the food made by a mother tastes the best. With the help of your local host,you'll discover the unique flavors of local cooking while learning the traditional way of cooking.
per adult from
What's included :
- All the cooking equipments will be provided.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Indian food is exciting! Hundreds of spices and lots of love makes it one of the best cuisines in the world. Through this activity we will be teaching you how to cook few basic and some not so basic indian dishes. The activity is conducted by an Indian mom! She loves cooking and more than that she loves hosting guests from all over the world.
• Veg kabab
• potato curry
• Mix Veg
Departure Point :Trocals, B-3 Rahul vihar, Agra Shamshabad Raja Kherah Marg, Rajpur Chungi, Indrapuram, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Departure Time :11/24/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.