Guatemala Cooking by ChocoMuseo is an awarding fun yet informative and hands-on approach to Guatemalan cuisine. Our fully bilingual chefs will teach you to cook some of the best of Guatemalan food including the national dish Pepian which is a rich chicken stew (we offer a vegetarian option with prior notice), tostados con guacamole and rellenitos de platano con chocolate. One of the highlights is a tropical fruit tasting. Believe me, you have not seen nor tasted some of these marvellous fruits! An excellent Guatemalan rum tasting including the world renown Zacapa is part of the activity. 2 glasses of wine and soft drinks are included. Make friends, learn something new and have a great time!
Classes start at 10.30AM and at 4PM. Other times by prior request.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual Chefs to guide the experience
- 2 glasses of wine and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- The cooking classes are in the world famous Chocomuseo where you can also enjoy a free tour learning about cacao and the history of chocolate.
Departure Point :5a Avenida Norte 15, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.