Cooking class with bicycles ( Dietary restrictions upon requests)
- Cook with a local family who is also the owner of one of the best restaurants in Hoi An ranked by Tripadvisor.
- Do sightseeing in the rural site of Hoi An on bicycles
- See what Vietnamese farmers and fishermen do everyday for their living
- Cook in the countryside of Hoi An which is far from the busy and noisy city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tip/ gratuity
- One of the best ways to approach a culture is to go through their food. As for that, Hoi An food clearly represents its culture, history, people, and weather,... For many hundreds of years, Hoi An has developed an enormous culinary culture from street food to fine dining restaurants. Food in Hoi An is very simple but so succulent, tasty and healthy and of course easy to cook. Here is our itinerary:
Starting from your hotels, we will cycle to Tra Que organic Vegetable farm where the local farmers are growing several veggies and herbs to provide the people in Hoi An and Danang. You will interact with the local farmers there to understand the process of growing. On our bikes, we keep going to the water coconut village where the the river meets the sea to learn how people here survived the Vietnam war and how they make a living from fishing. Our journey continues to " Mate restaurant and Coffee" to experience their ways of cooking directly from the owners. Moreover, if you want, you can learn how to make an amazing cup of Vietnamese coffee. Finally, you can have free time on the beach in front of the restaurant before getting transferred back to your hotels.
• Fried Springrolls- Cha gio chien ( Dietary restrictions opon requests) - Deep-fried to crispy perfection and loaded with crazy delicious filling. These Vietnamese spring rolls make a perfect appetizer!!
• Mango/ papaya salad ( Dietary restrictions opon requests) - The sweetness of mango plays with the succulent chicken to create a winning salad meal.
• Pork/ shrimps with sweet and sour sauce ( Dietary restrictions opon requests) - Tender glazed, lean pork/ freshshrimps with a burst of sunny pineapple served over rice.
• Vietnamese crispy Pancake ( Banh Xeo)( Dietary restrictions opon requests) - This is one of the most popular dishes in Vietnam. Pork and shrimps together with rice starch cooked to perfection lift up your taste.
• Vietnamese coffee ( Optional) - Vietnamese coffee is phenomenal when served hot or with ice
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.