Cooking Class with a local in Piedmont
Learn the secrets of typical recipes from Piedmont before tasting your food with favorite wines.
Learn local recipes and enjoy your class
per adult from
What's included :
- Hands on cooking class
- Lunch - Hands on cooking class
What's excluded :
- Meet the local family, who have been producing wines in the area for 4 generations, and learn the secrets of the region's wine industry in their farmhouse.
Get a homely welcome on arrival, and then learn how to prepare some famous recipes of the region during a hands-on cooking class assisted by the chef. Prepare a typical meal of an appetizer, first course, main course, and dessert.
Eat the fruits of your labor with the winemakers and chef, and get explanations about the wine and bring the recipes back home.
• pasta - hand made pasta
Departure Point :Via della Chiesa, 3, 12065 Monforte D'alba CN, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.