Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
Let's cook traditional Tuscan dishes together, in a farm surrounded by the vineyards where the famous Chianti wine is produced. The ingredients that we will use are entirely home-made like wine, eggs, olive oil, honey and vegetables.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Cooking class
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Let's cook traditional Tuscan dishes together, in a farm on the Chianti hillside, using homemade ingredients like eggs, olive oil, wine, honey and vegetables.
You will prepare a 3 course menu such as tagliatelle, potato based ravioli which are ideal for vegetarians, gnocchi with spinach and boar (wild pig) meat with sauce. The exact dishes will be chosen by our cook on each ocasion.
We will meet at the main train station in Florence where our guide will pick you up in a car. You will then begin the trip towards our farm, seeing our characteristic cypresses, vineyards and olive groves.
We will then proceed towards our farm, where we will have an appetizer and then we will start preparing the fresh pasta, the boar (wild pig) based second course and tiramisu for dessert, together.
At the end we all sit down to enjoy the specialties we prepared together.
Departure Point :Via Elio Gabbuggiani, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.